In an effort to improve DigiCamReview.com – we are looking for feedback from you – the reader – on what you would like from this site.
We’ll level with you, it’s been difficult to keep up with all the new cameras announced last year (over 175+ – and we’ll admit we didn’t cover all of them!), and even more difficult to bring meaningful coverage and reviews of them, with far fewer reviews published than we would have liked. So with this in mind, and given the time limits, and time consumed running a site like this, we’d like to steer it forwards so that it covers the key things you want, in a way that you want… If you’d be able to leave a quick comment answering these questions it would really help. Comments are moderated, so may not be published, but we do read every one!
1. Do you want more reviews? But have them shorter? (less detail, quicker publish time)
2. Do you want less reviews? But have them longer? (more detail, slower publish time)
3. Do you want to see more budget cameras reviewed (eg Kodak C140)? Or more premium cameras reviewed? (eg Ricoh GR Digital III)
4. Do you want more focus to be put on DSLR / M43rd Cameras (E-P1 etc)? Or high-end Medium Format?
5. Do you want more or less coverage of camera phones? (eg Nokia N86, Sony Satio, Sony C905 etc)
6. Should there be more photographs posted? Or stick to just cameras?
7. Would you be interested in a facebook group, or free photo hosting, or a chat forum?
8. Would you be interested in more articles, hints, tips, etc?
9. Do you want more coverage of accessories (printers, memory cards, bags), and software?
10. Did you know about our newsletter? and do you want it to be published more often?