Panasonic has announced the new Panasonic Lumix GF5 – it’s an update to the GF3 and features an updated design with new grip and metal buttons, an updated user interface, a new 920k dot screen, full HD video with stereo sound, there’s also a new display button on the back and improved 4fps continuous shooting. ePHOTOzine has published a hands-on review with resized sample photos, and a menu walk-through video. The camera also features 14 creative / artistic effects and will be available in black or white from June.
TagsAnnounced Budget Canon Casio Compact Coolpix Cybershot Digital IXUS DSLR Easyshare EOS ES15 Exilim FinePix Fujifilm GPS Kodak Leica Lumix Micro Four Thirds MicroSD Mirrorless New Nikon Nokia Olympus Panasonic Pentax Photokina Pocket Zoom Polaroid Powershot Review Ricoh Sample Photos Samsung Sanyo Sigma Sony Sony Ericsson Ultra Zoom Vivicam Vivitar Waterproof Wide-angle
- Brian Smith on Maginon SZ 24 24x Optical Zoom Compact
- DigiCamReview.com | History of Leica Digital Cameras on Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX07 Review
- News for Monday April 26th 2010 — MobilityDigest on Ricoh CX3 Review – Recommended!
- DigiCamReview.com | Panasonic Lumix TZ27 on Special Offer on Best Travel Zoom / Pocket Zoom Cameras
- jonnel on Rollei X-8 Sport Ultra Compact at Photokina